Looking for a compelling problem to solve?
Just because you are a college/ school-going student doesn't mean you can't work alongside experienced professionals
What do we expect?
Inkredo is looking for a financial analyst who is deeply passionate about building complex financial models. This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be spearheading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making
So what's the role?
- Build and maintain Inkredo’s financial model (operating and revenue) used for long-term planning, strategic initiatives, and valuations
- Sophisticated what-if financial and operational modelling - know how to create and work within existing complex models
- Support the development of the annual operating plan, periodic re-forecasts and long-term outlooks for various operational departments
- Analyse and provide recommendations on wide array of ad-hoc analysis ranging in scope and complexity to support the business and financial decisions, including operating expenses deep dive analysis
- Excellent ability to prioritize & communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors in Finance or Account or Commerce/ CA
- Experience in building complex financial models, preferably in the financial sector. Experience in Banking, Management Consulting and/or Corporate finance / Investment Banking at either a high-growth tech startup or an established technology company will be a bonus
- Extraordinary Excel / financial modelling skills